September 20, 2013

Day 10

Is there something seriously wrong with me or is everyone like this?
Whenever I hike, bike ride, or motorcycle ride it's impossible for me to end up short of a number.  I've hiked 13.3 miles only to hike another 1.7 to reach 15.  I've bicycle ridden 48.3 only to ride around the block a dozen times to reach 50. I was in Sutter,  California on my final night of my ride.  I was on mile 2827 with only 100 miles to roll.   How and where do I get 73 more miles. I did a few Google map routes and ended up with this route.  20 to 16 to 5 to home.  Ive always liked the Capay Valley so that's the route I took.  When I reached Manteca I was still 10 miles short so I went to AAA to join.
Total Miles was 3003.
I then spent the last two nights in Pacific Grove with Cindy just hanging out sitting by the ocean,  going on the 17 mile drive then drinks at Pebble Beach.

3 comments:

DarlingDaughterDawn said...

Sounds a little OCD, little brother. :-)

Michael H said...

I'm exactly like that! Michael thinks I'm a bit OCD too...

The Teamster said...

and there's nothing wrong with that